Words from the wise.
1. Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.
2. People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.
3. When someone hurts you, don’t feel bad because it’s a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the maximum number of stones.
4. Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.
5. In this world, people will always throw stones in the path of your success. It depends on what you make of them – a wall or a bridge.
6. Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful.
7. There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.
8. A path without obstacles leads nowhere.
9. Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.
10. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.